Our goal is to create a valuable, memorable experience for the user. We create experiences that connect powerfully with your target audience’s needs and inspire not just affection but action.
A website is not just a piece of code. It is an opportunity to showcase your products & services. It is a means to pull visitors, explain what you do, and encourage them to take action.
In today’s competing environment, your business needs a website that combines elegance & sophistication with exceptional user experience. One that coupled with functionality, and has the power under the hood is built upon advanced, modern technology to drive your business ahead.
- Discovery or Planning Phase: We start by developing our understanding of where you are and what you require.
- Technology Assessment & Recommendation: An ideal technology architecture requires a mix of factors such as current and future requirements, workflows, integrations, regulative requirements, in-house capability and, most importantly, budget – to arrive at the right solution.
Our solutions architects apply proven methodology for assessment and recommendations, optimizing your tech stack for your needs.
- Design & Copywriting: We explore a range of design opportunities with you, getting a feeling for how to represent your brand.
Another essential factor is copywriting, which is the key to grow any business’s online presence by driving traffic and, more importantly, driving leads to convert.
- Quality Assurance: Our QA specialist runs the website through multiple technical and functional checkpoints to identify and resolve any issues identified during testing. Also, before we deploy the site, it’s hosted on a test server, so that your team can join in the QA effort.
Before the website is live, it’s hosted privately on a development server, so that your team can join in the QA effort.
- User Training: Our user training assures that you are ready to run a live website (including eCommerce) and handle everything from adding products to using discounts and managing returns. When everything up and running, it’s time to launch – and let the magic begin.