- Execute the social strategy for engaging followers across key channels, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other industry-focused forums, with a focused effort on increasing engagement and growing followers.
- Write content for different clients in FMCG, Technology, International Trade and other industries.
- Understand the interests and behaviors of the audience and how to best connect with them.
- Manage social calendar, share and publish the content on all social media platforms
- Listen out for relevant conversations on social media, replying to comments and inquiries.
- Explore new tactics and creative/content formats on social media platforms to drive engagement
- Be on top of budding trends and see opportunities to capitalize on them.
Infogravity is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment.